Benefits of using GrateBuy
- The GrateBuy website is free to use & there is no commitment to buy. Any fee you pay once you decide to buy, is then deducted from the price you pay the retailer.
- The leg work to get a great price is done for you by GrateBuy.
- Peace of mind dealing with Australian based retailers - Retailers using the GrateBuy service agree to be bound not only to the GrateBuy terms of conduct but also to the fair trading and consumer protection laws in their
respective state or territory of operation.
- Only new items can be offered via GrateBuy and any manufacturers’ warranty must be supported in accordance with state and territory statutory warranty requirements.
- Gives you the option to buy in your local area or further a field to obtain the best possible price for the item(s) on offer.
- Creates a competitive environment and eliminates the need for you to negotiate at the point of sale.
- Provides retailers with an effective means to compete for business without undermining advertise
pricing or having your pricing used as leverage elsewhere – GrateBuy effectively creates a level
playing field for competition.
- GrateBuy is not an auction or reverse auction process.
- Provides qualified leads - if the customer makes contact as a result of using www.GrateBuy.com.
they have already committed to proceed with a purchase (in other words they are a qualified lead
has made a decision to buy).
- Involves no cost (to the retailer) until the customer proceeds to complete the purchase.
- Is unlike a pay-per-click or a paid subscription type service, GrateBuy only receives payment for real results achieved through the GrateBuy website.
- Provides the retailer with valuable market pricing and purchase feedback reports in real-time.
Other favourite search terms include;
|© Copyright 2009 GrateBuy
Web, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software by CMO